quinta-feira, 14 de março de 2013

JS XIV

- What are you thinking?
- I'm thinking that I'm very happy.
- You are?
- Yeah. And I can't believe that I'm so happy, while he hurts so much.
- Well, you deserve to be happy.
- You know, I have my, um, journals and my computer... And I was wondering if I could bring them here 'cause they wouldn't take up a lot of space.
- You wanna bring them here?
- Yes. I feel like I should be writing right now.
- I would feel honored.
- I think I could...
- You should move here.
- Really? 'Cause it's beautiful the way your - the light is coming in through the windows and... I feel very inspired.
- You do?
- I do.
- Yes, you could, um... you could write on the desk...
- Yes.
- ... and looking over at the canals,
- Yes.
- You could write great works of literature that would go down history.
- Yes.
- Don't you wish there was a parallel universe?
- Parallel universe?
- Yeah. Where we could live out this... fantasy.
- You would love to?
- You'll find that your life is richer, more full of possibilities and choices. I've opened up your world.
- Fuck you.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário