segunda-feira, 11 de março de 2013

JS XI

- Why are you - why are you doing this?
- Because, when I'm in there, it's my fucking choice when I take off my top and I wanna show my breasts. And it's my fucking choice when I take off my pants and I show my pussy, and then I stop when I wanna stop and it makes me feel good because I'm in charge, and it helps me remember all this childhood shit that happens to me. You know, like, I have to. It's important. Do you remember what happened to you as a child that makes you not wanna..
-  Jenny, what - what do you mean?
- No, seriously, no, no, no, just hear me out. Do you remember the shit that happened to you as a child that makes you not wanna trust people as an adult?
- Yeah, I probably do.
- Well, then, you're fucking lucky.
- I don't know how that makes me so lucky.
- Because you're lucky, because you're... you can get on with your fucking life and you're not dogged down by these horrible, oppressive childhood memories, and you know, you stand a chance of being a normal, productive person.
- Well, do you know what happened to you?
- I don't know. You know, like, I remember things, and then, like, I think... "Is this true? Did this stuff really happen, or am I making it up?" Because, you know, the older I get, things - the memory sort of becomes a little blurry, and then, it's like, I can't... I don't know, but... you just don't know the truth anymore.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário