quarta-feira, 6 de março de 2013

JS VI

- Mom?
- Hello, darling.
- Now, we've really got to hurry, here. We've got one hour until sundown. So... here, can you take that in, and put that up there? And then I'm gonna get you to get the china down. Your
father wants everyone to go to shul. He says this is your last dinner here in Skokie.
- I had my last therapy session with Dr. Peretz today.
- You know your
father's invited the Cranes for dinner. Marshall's back from MIT. He's gonna be at shul.
- You know what would be really awesome, if you could please ask my step-father to stop setting me up with guys. Especially Marshall Crane.
- And what's wrong with Marshall? He's a mathematical genius.
- Nothing. Except for the fact that he's a man, and I -
- Don't start, Jenny. We all know you were sick.
- That's not part of my "sickness".
- Oh! And is that what Dr. Peretz has been telling you?
- Dr. Peretz doesn't have a problem with my sexual orientation, mom.
- Well, uh, then I have to tell you that I think Dr. Peretz is as sick as you are.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário