terça-feira, 5 de março de 2013

JS V

- Excellent. Well, your story, if you really want to know...
- Yes. I do.
- I thought was utter bullshit from beginning to end. I mean, beautifully written... you always write exquisitely, but... swans?
- They mate for life.
- Sure, and they have brains the size of ping-pong balls. I mean, where's your edge, Jennifer? Where's your nihilistic passion? Where's the girl that masturbated in church? I mean... "And he would've died for her, and she would've died for him." What's that about?
- It's about fucking commitment, you know.
- Really.
- Yes.
- Well, it reads like spackle. Now, I know you're marrying the coach, but if this is meant as a wedding present, I'd keep it between you and him. Because you're more complex than this. What did you think, just then? Where did you go?
- Nowhere.
- You're obfuscating.
- Nothing.
- Listen, Jennifer. Commitment is dreary. It's not your thing. You have to... dig deeper. (leans back) Tell me something interesting.
- I've been doing these really terrible things.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário