sexta-feira, 8 de março de 2013

JS VIII

- What the hell do you think you're doing? How dare you treat us this way, after we opened our home to you. How dare you bring a man back into this house!
- I would never do that, Warren.
- Get out of here.
- That's what I'm doing, Warren, just give me a couple of minutes.
- Now. I want you out now.
- Actually... You've wanted me out of this house from the moment I set foot in here. What is it, Warren? Am I too fucked up for you? Am I too perverted? Look at me. Do I remind you of how messy and out of control your life is? Warren? I'm just... not the girl you wanted me to be.
- Jennifer, stop.
- No, you stop. When are you gonna start... being... an actual person? And not this silent slave to this man.
- Don't you dare disrespect your mother.
- That's a privilege that's reserved for you.
-  I - don't know what more we can do.
- Nothing. There's nothing more you can do for me to make me the person that you are comfortable with. Because I'm not gonna marry that nice Jewish boy. Not gonna have those nice Jewish kids. I'm not gonna shut up. And be subservient. I'm not gonna set the dinner table and pretend that bad things don't happen. Because when you don't talk about them, they getworse, Warren. Let's go.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário