domingo, 27 de setembro de 2015



Achingly yourself I don't care so fuck you fuck my mind making a shuttle


You should put my mind you should put my mind to what send


Hey do you know you're so fine if the funny fuck my my aching you you're so fine you so fine you're so fine there's a flood my mind funny funny fuck my my aching you're you're so fine you're so fine you're so fine there's a flood in my mind


Went out of my peers


What did you put my peers


Prayers no bear bear prayers fair where going to prayer where going to prayer spare a couple of pairs I bought two pair


I'm going to the beach with my bitch hi


I took the sheep on my sheep on my sheep on my on my sheep sheep a boat I ate chips cheapen cheek


That was very cheap I bought the new sheet then I hate myself I sheet that I shit shit I shit on the sheet OK OK

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário