segunda-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2016

Quizás quizás quizás

I should tell you I'm disaster, I forget how to begin it.

Damn my situation and the games I have to play, with all the things caught in my mind. Damn my education, I can't find the words to say all the things caught in my mind.

I want you to want me, I need you to need me, I'm begging you to beg me, I'd love you to love me.

I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now.

And if I had my suspicions I kept them out of my heart. Just wished I would of known right from the start that you'd be speaking in riddles and you'd never confide, you know I knew we were in trouble.

You will be the death of me.

'Cause baby you're all that I want.

Tell me when will you be mine, tell me quando quando quando. I can't wait a moment more, tell me quando quando quando

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário